tonight was appetizer night in preparation for the Superbowl. This isn’t your standard pizza, nachos and layout of chips and dip. Our group made two, a caramel apple upside down cake and a rummy cheese loaf. The offerings were:
- Crabmeat Avery – A hot & spicy crab dip in honor of the Saints
- Toasted Tuscan Walnut Squares – kind of a pizza base thing with artichokes and sun dried tomatoes
- Tortellini Kabobs w/ Red & Green Sauces – pesto & marinara
- Adobo seasoned Chicken Wings – I have issues w/ chicken on the bone.
- Date-nut dessert cheese aka rummy cheese loaf
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake – it was good but could’ve stood more caramel…