driving down our street tonight I saw a huge truck with a trailer filled with grass clumps and thought to myself, ‘someone’s lucky!’ – and it was me!! My wannabe grass but mostly only dollar weed and yellow daisy like flowers interspersed with something that smells like tea when I mow the lawn is gone. Next stop-new lawn! I thanked the guy with a bottle of water and got started on dinner. Tonight I made Tilapia soft tacos with lime cream and thinly sliced cabbage. It was so easy and tasted fresher than your average sleepy Monday dinner.
- Preheat your oven to 350 and wrap some taco shells in foil to heat.
- 2 small Tilapia filets sliced into 3″ x 1″ chunks dredged in salt and peppered flour. Pan fry in just a little canola to give a light crust. Drain on paper towels.
- thinly sliced savoy cabbage tossed to loosen the strands
- one grated carrot
- 1/3 reduced fat sour cream thinned with the juice of one lime to drizzle
- sliced green onion
- pile everything in the shells
- serve with Cholula hot sauce and tortilla chips